Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Madness

Sorry its been a while since i've made a post. I'm still here!!!! And doing really well. March has been a crazy month already. I'm currently in an anglophone province on the opposite side of the country doing some research. Next week I'll trek back to the East and go deep deep into the bush where we will be working on a provincial collaboration project amoungt all of the volunteers in the East. We're hoping to have a really sucessful project and explore some parts of the forest reserves at the same time.

There are tons of pictures to come, and I'll soon fill you in on the travel adventures as well.

with love! siobhan

3 comments:

Steve Jackson said...

Ha..I heard from another PCV what Collaboration actually means ;o)

Siobhan in Cameroon said...

hahah right, there are a couple unofficial definitions i guess, and then there are the pcvs who actually do shit

Steve Jackson said...

Okay now I am worried for the PCVs that don't shit.